Joseph Allard founds Société Tôlerie Industrielle des Mauges
- Manufacturing and installing livestock feeding units in farms, storage units and vacuum installations for sawmills
- Metalworking and boilermaking using mild and stainless steel
- Heavy and lightweight piping
Philippe and Eric Allard, the founder’s two sons takeover the company.
STIM and Société Tôlerie Allard Frères (STAF) are founded
- Designs, builds and installs equipment for grain storage silos, quarries and the sugar industry.
- Designs and builds livestock feed factory equipment as a subcontractor for Seter.
Purchased Agro – Montage, SAM.
- Assembles equipment made by STIM, Seter and other agro-food customers.
- Designs, builds and installs equipment for livestock feed plants and organic fertiliser makers.
- Distributes Van Aarsen equipment.
Human resources :
- Design department: 5 people
- Technical sales staff: 3 people
- Managment assistants: 1 person
- Manufacturing: 18 people
- Installation: 16 people
- After sales: 2 people
- Administrative staff: 4 people
- 1 laser cutter – Bought in 2015 –: 4000 x 2000, 15 mm thick steel and 12 mm thick stainless
- 1 folding press – Bought in 2016 –: 4.00 metres – 250 tons
- 1 folding press – Bought in 2016 –: 2.00 metres – 50 tons
- 1 Picot roller – Bought in 2000: 3.00 metres – 10 mm thick
- 1 Roller – Bought in 2009 –: 2.00 metres – 4 mm thick
- Various boilermaking equipment
Design department software :
- LAMTEK tracing software – Part layout software for laser cutting.
Financial resources : Financial statements may be made available on request.